winx club the quest for extremix part 2

Go down

winx club the quest for extremix part 2

Post by shiney1 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:26 pm

musa bloom stella and flora. come with me. ms faragonda said. ok. they said. guys i can't tella layla techna roxy or anybody. only you four. said ms.faragonda. ok Question she added. umm i don't know flora said. i'm not good at keeping secrects Neutral flora said. we have too. musa and bloom said.there right flora. stella said. ok i guess Question flora said. there is a new power called extremix. i sense that you four can handle it. we can i need to get my revenge on stromy for ruining my hair and getting my belivix costume dirty and loose it's sparkle Evil or Very Mad . stella said. stella to recive extremix you must wait. ms.faragonda said. ok. you'll recive by helping a friend in a den. what does that mean bloom said. soon bloom. ms.faragonda said. now your quest starts she gave them a book with four crystals one was red and the others were orange green and a purple red. bloom took red stella took orange flora took green musa took purple red. put theese on you neck and say transformix belivix!!!!!!. they will increse your magic. max dragon heart max autum wind max stereo crash and max solar strom. plus the book will guide you. and the crystals will glow if your close to extremix. i hpe you find it good luck. don't tell techna or anyone. ok your adventure begins.

shiney1

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: winx club the quest for extremix part 2

Post by shiney1 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:21 pm

guys if you want part 1 go to the golden clock at the last section 3 at the end

shiney1

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-10-10

View user profile