Winx Club RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

winx club the quest for extremix part 3

Go down

winx club the quest for extremix part 3 Empty winx club the quest for extremix part 3

Post by shiney1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:39 pm

techna sighed. and layla did to. i wonder where musa bloom stella and flora are? said roxy. hmm no idea. Idea said layla. they talked to miss faragonda and never told us anything.techna said. hmm let's go speak to faragonda. roxy said. yeah techna and layla agrred.

bloom's area.

ok let's head for cloud tower to beat icy. said musa. and that rotten no manner stromy. said stella. and darcy i still remember the time she turned my plants into monsters. flora said. Evil or Very Mad i don't think they matter just icy valtor and ogron Neutral . said bloom. ok but icy is mine. said musa stromy's mine. said stella. darcy's mine. said flora. ok but all we have to do is get rid of the leaders. said bloom ok? she added. fine. said stella. i guess. said flora. got it. said musa. ok winx. said bloom. transformiX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beLIVIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they screeched. (song it's a higher engggyyy!!!!!!! this is the power winx)(song ended they transforrmed) ok let's go. bloom said. (they flew off.)

shiney1

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-10-10

Back to top Go down

winx club the quest for extremix part 3 Empty Re: winx club the quest for extremix part 3

Post by shiney1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:41 pm

i'm so glad the quest for EXTREMIX IS ON!!! sorry for shouting that.

shiney1

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-10-10

Back to top Go down