winx club the quest for extremix part 9

Go down

winx club the quest for extremix part 9

Post by shiney1 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 pm

ok let's end this said stella. right said musa. not on my watch. said the beast. yes on your watch. said bloom. guys let's do a convergence. said flora. good idea! said bloom. let's focus guys. said bloom. they made a little magic orb and focused on it. it got bigger. it was so full of colorful light the beast couldn't look at it. MAX BELEIVIX CONVERGENCE!!!!!!!!! they yelled. it was i giant bright colorful orb. full of max energy. and they blasted it at the beast. the beast exploded. even the winx got blown away by such forceful power. they beat the beast. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they cried. we beat the beast. said stella. ok now all there is to do now is to solve that riddle. said musa. and then become extreamix fairy's!. said stella. guys it isn't all that easy. icy, ogran, and valtor. are casting a spell. to search for extreamix. and it's a hi intense power. bloom said. right. said flora. what if we can't handle it. said musa. i don't know. said stella. i can't handle this max beleivix power. said stella. hm.... helping a friend in a den. flora repeated to the winx. wait remember the chamber at the bottom at cloud tower. flora said. that is like a den. so are friend must be waiting for us in the cloud tower chamber. flora said. your right. said everyone. let's go ok. MEANWHILE AT EARTH. they are not here either Exclamation cried aisha/layla. hm i am really worried said techna. what if they been ambushed by icy valtor and ogran. and the rest of the trix and wizards of the black circle. BACK WHERE MUSA STELLA BLOOM AND FLORA ARE. they walked down the stairs. please set me free set me free please. a voice said. what was that cried bloom. it came from the chamber. said flora. ok let's go. they opened the chamber. BOOM!!!!!!! a really shiny fairy came out. woah! they all said. ???:greeting young fairy's. a shiny fairy with giant rainbow color wings. and a blue dress. not long only down to her knee caps. and flowing blue hair. and shiny turtle green eyes. i am bree. keeper of the extreamix power. thanks for you raid. stromy darcy and icy captured me. the wizards and a weird man who calls his self valtor. threw me in here and threated me to give them my powers. i only gave them a tiny sprinkle like a little sample. but it still gots lots of energy. bree we will stop them but we need exereamix. can you please give it to us. i can't just give it to you. bree said. you got to pass tests. bree said. no! cried stella. we'll do it.

shiney1

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: winx club the quest for extremix part 9

Post by shiney1 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:21 pm

finished part 10 is coming real soon

shiney1

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-10-10

View user profile